Recent grads will love the 2018 Nissan Sentra
Hey, college graduates! How have these last few weeks been? We hope you’re getting acclimated to “the real world” and finding good jobs to put your degree to use.
Why not reward yourself for your years of hard work by buying or leasing a new Nissan Sentra with the help of the Nissan College Graduate Program that gives $500 and and sometimes up to $1,000 in rebates!
About the Sentra
The Sentra is slotted between the Nissan Versa sedan/hatchback and the Nissan Altima. You’ll have several trims to choose from: S, SV, SR, SR Turbo, SL, and Nismo. We’re going to focus on the SV and SR, as they’re our most popular options.
- Standard CVT transmission (aka: an automatic)
- Smart key with a push button start so you don’t need to search for your keys in your work
- Premium cloth seats
- Bluetooth and a hands-free text messaging system so you aren’t tempted to check your phone when you’re driving
- Backup camera
- Larger 17-inch alloy wheels
- LED low beam headlights and accents for better visibility if you leave the office when it’s dark
- Heated premium cloth sport seats
- Intelligent cruise control
Both have their own packages where you can add on more goodies. The SV Premium Package offers up a 5.8-inch touchscreen, navigation with voice recognition, and glass moonroof. The SR Premium package has that and a lot more like a 6-way power adjusting driver’s seat, advanced safety technologies to help prevent collisions, leather seats, and a premium Bose speaker.
To drive into the “real world” in real style, stop in and see us a Tanner Nissan. We serve customers from the Brainerd, Baxter, Pequot Lakes, Little Falls, and Breezy Point areas and can get you out on a test drive and set up a time to have you meet with our financing team to talk numbers. Don’t worry, the process is straightforward, not scary, and we’ll have you out the door with your new Sentra in no time.