2020 Nissan Rogue vs. 2020 Nissan Murano
Finding a new family-friendly Nissan SUV is as simple as comparing the 2020 Nissan Rogue
vs. 2020 Nissan Murano
. Each offers seating for up to five, leaving plenty of space for everyone and everything you need to bring with you on your Nisswa adventures. Compare the Nissan Rogue vs. Murano with us at Tanner Nissan and drive off in your favorite today!
The Affordable Rogue vs. Murano Luxury:
Are you looking for a more affordable ride, or do you want access to more luxury features? While the Nissan Rogue is certainly offered with all the modern connectivity and comfort features you’d expect, like Bluetooth® connectivity and available leather upholstery. However, if you compare Rogue vs. Murano interior features, you’ll notice that it’s missing a dedicated Platinum trim level for ultimate luxury. However, the Rogue is a bit more affordable, and still comes with many comparable features. Compare Nissan Rogue vs. Murano pricing below:
- 2020 Nissan Rogue: The base trim of the Nissan Rogue starts at $25,200 MSRP,* and is available in three trim levels. The Nissan Rogue SL AWD, the top trim, starts at $32,940 MSRP.*
- 2020 Nissan Murano: The Nissan Murano base trim level has a starting price of $33,130 MSRP,* and is available in four configurations, including two hybrid options. The Nissan Murano Platinum, the top trim, starts at $45,330 MSRP.*
High-Performance Murano or the Fuel-Efficient Rogue?
Are you looking for incredible efficiency, or powerful performance? Depending on your specific needs, each offer a range of dynamic performance and efficiency. Compare Rogue vs. Murano performance specs below:
- Engine: The new Rogue is built with a standard 170-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder that delivers 175 lb-ft of torque. The new Nissan Murano runs on a standard 3.5L DOHC V6 engine that delivers 260 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission & Drivetrain: Both SUVs come standard with XTRONIC CVT® (continuously variable transmission) with Sport mode and front-wheel drive. Intelligent all-wheel drive is also available to increase traction.
- MPG Ratings: The most recent EPA-estimated figures for the Nissan Rogue show that it’s capable of 26 mpg city and 33 mpg highway. Meanwhile, the latest EPA-estimated ratings for the Murano show that it tops out at 20 mpg city and 28 mpg highway.
Murano vs. Rogue Dimensions: More Cargo or More Comfort?
Comparing the Rogue vs. Murano, it’s clear that both offer plenty of space for both passengers and cargo alike, as well as safety features like Nissan Intelligent Mobility. With seating for up to five passengers in both, and split-folding rear seats, both offer comparable dimensions. However, while the Rogue is more focused on total cargo, the Nissan Murano is more focused on well-rounded ergonomics and comfort. Compare Nissan Rogue vs. Murano interior dimensions below:
- 2020 Nissan Rogue: The Rogue interior provides 39.9 inches of headroom, 43 inches of legroom, 54 inches of hip room, and 56.6 inches of shoulder room in front. The rear seats have 38.5 inches of headroom, 38.7 inches of legroom, 52.1 inches of hip room, and 56.6 inches of shoulder room. The cargo capacity behind the second row is 39.3 cubic feet, and behind the first row is 70 cubic feet.
- 2020 Nissan Murano: The Murano interior offers 39.9 inches of headroom, 40.5 inches of legroom, 55.4 inches of hip room, and 59.5 inches of shoulder room in front. The rear seats have 39.8 inches of headroom, 37.9 inches of legroom, 55.2 inches of hip room, and 58.8 inches of shoulder room. The cargo capacity behind the second row is 32.1 cubic feet, and behind the first row is 67 cubic feet.
Compare These Nissan SUVs in Person at Tanner Nissan
Which will you choose: the Rogue or Murano? Compare these models to competition like the Honda CR-V, or experience all that these Nissan SUVs have to offer your Aitkin commutes with a test drive at Tanner Nissan. If you have any questions about financing a car with bad credit, want to see the Nissan Rogue colors, or you want to check out our inventory of used Nissan trucks and Rogue lease models, don’t hesitate to contact us. The best way to decide which is best for your Nisswa commutes is by taking a test drive today!
Want to take your search in another direction? Read up on the 2020 Altima MPG ratings with our team today.
*All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license, and options. Dealer sets actual price.