2019 Nissan Rogue vs. 2019 Nissan Murano
Finding a new family-friendly Nissan SUV is as simple as comparing the 2019 Nissan Rogue
vs. 2019 Nissan Murano
. Each offers seating for up to five, leaving plenty of space for everyone and everything you need to bring with you on your Nisswa adventures. Compare the Nissan Rogue vs. Murano with us at Tanner Nissan and drive off in your favorite today!
Pricing and Configurations
- 2019 Nissan Rogue: The base trim of the Nissan Rogue starts at $24,800 MSRP,* and is available in five configurations, including two hybrid options. The Nissan Rogue SL AWD, the top trim, starts at $32,740 MSRP.*
- 2019 Nissan Murano: The Nissan Murano base trim level has a starting price of $31,270 MSRP,* and is available in four configurations, including two hybrid options. The Nissan Murano Platinum, the top trim, starts at $45,530 MSRP.*
Performance and MPG Ratings
- Engine: The new Rogue is built with a standard 170-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder that delivers 175 lb-ft of torque. The new Nissan Murano runs on a standard 3.5L DOHC V6 engine that delivers 260 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission & Drivetrain: Both SUVs come standard with XTRONIC CVT® (continuously variable transmission) with Sport mode and front-wheel drive. Intelligent all-wheel drive is also available to increase traction.
- MPG Ratings: The 2019 Rogue delivers an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city and 33 mpg highway, and the 2019 Murano tops out at 20 mpg city and 28 mpg highway.
Interior Dimensions and Cargo Space
- 2019 Nissan Rogue: The Rogue interior provides 39.9 inches of headroom, 43 inches of legroom, 54 inches of hip room, and 56.6 inches of shoulder room in front. The rear seats have 38.5 inches of headroom, 38.7 inches of legroom, 52.1 inches of hip room, and 56.6 inches of shoulder room. The cargo capacity behind the second row is 39.3 cubic feet, and behind the first row is 70 cubic feet.
- 2019 Nissan Murano: The Murano interior offers 39.9 inches of headroom, 40.5 inches of legroom, 55.4 inches of hip room, and 59.5 inches of shoulder room in front. The rear seats have 39.8 inches of headroom, 37.9 inches of legroom, 55.2 inches of hip room, and 58.8 inches of shoulder room. The cargo capacity behind the second row is 32.1 cubic feet, and behind the first row is 67 cubic feet.
Compare These Nissan SUVs in Person at Tanner Nissan
Which will you choose: the Rogue or Murano? Compare these models to competition like the Honda CR-V, or experience all that these Nissan SUVs have to offer your Aitkin commutes with a test drive at Tanner Nissan. If you have any questions about financing a car with bad credit, want to see the Nissan Rogue colors, or you want to check out our inventory of used Nissan trucks and Rogue lease models, don’t hesitate to contact us.
*All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license, and options. Dealer sets actual price.